Today, Precarii turns 7-weeks old. Here’s an update on the latest.
- Precarii currently has 322 users, and combined we have sent 153,439 prayers.
- Last week our users sent an average of 4,641 prayers per day, up from 3,274 the week prior (a 41.75% increase).
- Since our beginning, Precarii has had a total of 1,052 prayers posted, of which 142 have been deemed “answered” by the user.
Miracles and Blessings
Without a question, miracles are happening within Precarii! Here are a few example of the amazing stories that have been shared with us:
Health Miracle – 1,169 Prayers Sent for Baby Cole – 4 Year Old Getting Brain Surgery
In December, we had four prayers posted for Baby Cole.
Here are the details:
- His parents found a brain tumor the size of a large baseball on the left side of his brain. The doctor said that they must operate immediately and that the surgery could affect his personality / speech / motor skills (walking ability). The MRI and angiogram indicated that half the tumor would be unreachable by surgery.
- On December 30th, Cole had a six-hour surgery that resulted in 23 staples in his head.
- The surgery went well and just as the MRI and angiogram showed, there was part of the tumor that they couldn’t get because it was behind his cerebral artery. They performed another MRI to see how much was left (expecting to be 50% of the tumor).
- Upon getting the results the doctors were shocked! Dr. Hudgins said, “It looks much better than I thought was possible!” There wasn’t 50% of the tumor left… now there is only 10% left. PLUS, there was no evidence of any tumor behind the artery (as the MRI and angiogram had indicated).
- Currently, Cole is home and doing great. He is now walking as good as before the surgery, which is another blessing and miracle that his motor skills were not impacted.
- Please continue to keep Cole in your prayers, as a second surgery is likely needed to remove the rest of the tumor.
In Michelle’s own words: “God has given us peace and I am truly thankful for your prayers. We have heard of people all over the country praying for Cole. Most of which we don’t even know. This has been so humbling. God listened.”
Financial Blessings – 415 Prayers Sent for Jose Diaz
Jose’s prayer was simple: Praying for Work Over the Holidays, Blessings for His Fiancee
On January 19th, he posted this Answered Prayer: “New Work, Home, and Money to Finish Law School.”
Here are the details:
- For months, Jose and his fiancee Elizabeth were separated by thousands of miles. In late December, they were together for the first time and started to focus on praying together and believing that their prayers were going to be answered.
- Three weeks later, Jose was hired by two bankruptcy attorneys, both of which will provide him with about $5,000 per month of income ($10,000 total).
- The next week, a past client called him and offered to invest in Jose by paying for law school education. When Jose becomes an attorney, the past client will be paid back accordingly.
- A week later, the same client mentioned how he was looking for “Short Sales” to buy in San Diego. Since Jose knows many real estate agents and lives in San Diego, he called a few agents to help his new partner out. The first short sale that was identified was in the neighborhood that Jose and his fiancee Elizabeth wanted to buy in. Jose shared it with the Investor, and the investor agreed to buy it, let Jose and Elizabeth live in it, and give them the right to buy the property from him within 24-months at a price that is currently below market value.
In Jose’s own words: “I don’t know why I even doubted, all I needed to do was trust in God. Amazing!”
In Elizabeth’s own words: “When we focus on God’s love and generosity, it’s so much easier to receive God’s graces.”
Health Miracle – 930 Prayers Sent for Dr. Jack Evans
Last year, Dr. Jack Evans became sick, deteriorated fast, then fell and broke his hip. That is when three prayers were posted on Precarii, and 930 prayers were sent in honor of Jack.
Here are the details:
- The doctors said after the hip surgery in December 2015, Jack Evans wouldn’t walk again.
- This weekend, he felt inspired to stand up. Immediately they gave him a walker and he proceeded to walk down a 40-yard hallway, and back!
In Rosie’s (his wife’s) own words: “A true miracle!”
We have two organizations that are now posting their prayer intentions on a weekly basis. Please consider following them if you are called to their purpose.
Arizona Right to Life (AZRTL) – Arizona Right to Life’s mission is to equip the AZ pro-life community through education and to empower that community to engage the culture with an impactful, life-affirming message. Whether we are strategically mobilizing the pro-life base, reaching out to high school and college students on campus, or reframing the debate surrounding abortion through the use of new media channels, Arizona Right to Life is actively transforming the culture and changing hearts, minds and lives through education and relationships.
WATCH D.O.G.S. ® (Dads Of Great Students) – An innovative father involvement, educational initiative of the National Center For Fathering. There are 2 primary goals of the this program:
- To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
To search for them, touch the fourth icon on the bottom and search for their names. When you “follow” them you will be notified each time they post a new prayer request.
If your church or nonprofit would like to be listed on our next email, please let us know.
*Available at Apple App Store and Google Play