Prayer Request: Child Near Drowning
Prayers Received: 100
Read about this AMAZING miracle as published in the National Catholic Register. Click here.
- On December 29, 2016, 19-month old Joy fell into a pool and did not have a heartbeat for 20-30 minutes.
- A Precarii user, Mike Rimbey, posted a prayer request about Joy on December 31, 2016 and received 100 prayers from our Precarii users.
- With all signs pointing towards it being too late to save this little girl, Joy’s heartbeat returned in the emergency room and she was put on a medical coma and placed on a ventilator.
- On January 7th (8-days after the accident), Joy was responsive and breathing on her own.
- On January 9th, Joy was able to eat on her own and was transferred out of pediatric intensive care.
- On January 10th, she broke out into a smile and laughed—a true miracle. She is making improvements every day.
Glory to God in the Highest!