Did you know?
Did you know the following Precarii Prayer Facts?
1) If you don’t pray for your own prayers, they will be deleted. This way we can keep our prayer list as updated and current as possible:
To pray for your prayers, tap the orange prayer button:
2) You can edit your prayer or change the disposition to “Answered/Deleted/ No Longer Needed” by tapping the Pen in Picture View. The pen will show up anytime you look at one of your own prayers.
3) To make praying easier, you can view the prayers without pictures. To view the list of prayers in “List View,” simply click the List View Icon and to switch back, click the Picture View Icon on the top right corner.
4) You can see how many and who prayed for your prayer by tapping the “Wings” icon below the picture. The number represents the number of prayers you have received.
5) Give updates on your prayers, comment on any prayer or expand on your prayer request by tapping the comment button. The number near the icon shows the number of comments your prayer has received.
6) You can spread the word about prayers via Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message.