This week we released version 2.0 of Precarii. It includes:
Many people have requested the ability to form private groups and sort their prayers based on the “Groups” that they form or join. Now it is possible.
- To create a group, go to the 4th Icon on the bottom and press on “Create a group.”
- To join a group, go to the 4th Icon on the bottom and press “Search for groups.”
After you have joined a group, every time you create a prayer (3rd Icon), you will be asked if you want to do one of the following:
- Post the prayer publically so that all of the users in Precarii can view and pray for it.
- Post the prayer to a specific group and only the members of that group will be able to view and pray for it.
2) Private Message
Now you will be able to send private, direct messages to anyone on Precarii. Only you and the person you are sending the message to will be able to see this message.
To send a private message, go to the Main Menu (the three bars on the top left corner) and tap “Direct Messages.”
3) New Notifications Feature (Bell located on the top menu)
Our new notifications will make it easier for you to see who has prayed for you, who has commented on a prayer, or who has sent you a direct message.
Tap any of the messages shown here and you will be taken to that prayer or person.
4) Multiple User Login
If your kids use your phone to pray, or you have two accounts (for example, if you post for a non-profit), you no longer have to logout and login every time.
Go to Main Menu (the three bars on the top left corner), and click on “Change User.”
We hope these changes make it easier for you to pray more in Precarii.