When you join our Prayer Advisory Committee, you are telling us that you want to get more involved with Precarii. Excellent!
Primarily, there are two things we ask our members to do:
- Use Precarii often (ideally daily) and pray for the intensions posted.
- Pray for God’s plan with Precarii.
When you join, you will:
- Be invited to the Precarii Prayer Advisory Committee Private Group
- Be included in emails about Precarii and our future.
- Be asked your opinion on various items.
- Be invited to group conference calls (when we have them).
If you are interested, simply fill out your information below.
May God Bless you and your family today.
Below is the tutorial for the new version of Precarii.
To access the tutorial:
1) Open Precarii
2) Click the top three bars on the top left corner
3) The main menu will open
4) Press “Tutorial,” which is the 6th item on the list.
Below are a few images from this Tutorial which will help you navigate a little easier.
We have added some great features, thanks to your feedback! Please download the version now by clicking here.
Check them out below:
1) Ability to form private groups. The admin is able to invite/ accept members and send private messages within the group.
2) Prayer Reminders. You can now set reminders for yourself to pray.
3) Post Prayers Anonymously. If you have a private intention, you can now post those anonymously.
Please continue to send your feedback and ideas to us. We take every one of them into consideration.
Precarii Prayer Request: Precarii Growth, According to HIS plan
Prayers Received: 192
- Precarii was launched on December 8, 2015 without a formalized business strategy. We simply say “We will grow according to HIS Plan, we’re just along for the ride.”
- This prayer was posted, 192 people prayed for Precarii’s growth, then the disposition was changed to “In God’s Hands.” We believed that God heard our prayer, now we just need to wait to see God’s plan unfold.
- About a month ago an opportunity for a marketing grant came across our desk. We applied, but we were denied.
- To us, the reasons for the denial didn’t make sense. Instead of getting frustrated, we simply gave our needs back to God and trusted in HIS plan.
- Six weeks after the first application, and after various resubmissions, we were approved for a $20,000 per month marketing grant.
How often do you try to “figure things out” or “force things to happen” your way? If you knew with certainty that God is working in your life, would you stop worrying and start trusting in HIM?
It’s time to trust in HIM completely and without reservation. Trust in HIS great plan for your life, grow closer to HIM, and watch HIS plan unfold.
Faith is a free gift that God gives to each of us, unfortunately, many choose to ignore it. The choice is yours.
Download Precarii Here:
Since Precarii was released…
We have collectively sent 453,692 prayers…
2,473 prayers posted…
376 have been answered.
We want to hear from you!
If one of those Answered Prayers was yours, please send us an email at Miracle@Precarii.com and share what happened with your prayer. The more details you can provide the better.
This week we released version 2.0 of Precarii. It includes:
Many people have requested the ability to form private groups and sort their prayers based on the “Groups” that they form or join. Now it is possible.
- To create a group, go to the 4th Icon on the bottom and press on “Create a group.”
- To join a group, go to the 4th Icon on the bottom and press “Search for groups.”
After you have joined a group, every time you create a prayer (3rd Icon), you will be asked if you want to do one of the following:
- Post the prayer publically so that all of the users in Precarii can view and pray for it.
- Post the prayer to a specific group and only the members of that group will be able to view and pray for it.
2) Private Message
Now you will be able to send private, direct messages to anyone on Precarii. Only you and the person you are sending the message to will be able to see this message.
To send a private message, go to the Main Menu (the three bars on the top left corner) and tap “Direct Messages.”
3) New Notifications Feature (Bell located on the top menu)
Our new notifications will make it easier for you to see who has prayed for you, who has commented on a prayer, or who has sent you a direct message.
Tap any of the messages shown here and you will be taken to that prayer or person.
4) Multiple User Login
If your kids use your phone to pray, or you have two accounts (for example, if you post for a non-profit), you no longer have to logout and login every time.
Go to Main Menu (the three bars on the top left corner), and click on “Change User.”
We hope these changes make it easier for you to pray more in Precarii.
Would you pray with us this week, the holiest week of the year?
Could you put aside 1, 2, or 3-minutes before you go to bed, or when you get up, and pray for your fellow users’ intentions?
Our users have received 345,897 prayers over the past three months and by the grace of God, hundreds of prayers have been answered.
Would you join us?
Thank you for all your feedback. We have updated Precarii, and here is what is included in the new version:
1) Comments – You can now make comments below the prayer button.
2) Notification Button – This is the bell located at the top of the app. When you click on it, you will find every interaction that is made with your posted prayer requests. For example:
- When someone comments on your prayer, it will show here.
- When someone prays for you, it will show here.
If you want to respond to a comment, simply tap the comment and it will take you directly there. No more scrolling to comment.
3) Expired Prayers – In order to keep the prayer list active, all prayers that are posted and not prayed for get deleted after 5 days of inactivity.
Now, you can reactivate any “expired prayer” by going to the 2nd icon (the clipboard), click on the “expired prayer” tab, then click on the pencil of whichever prayer you wish to reactivate, select “active” and press save.
4) “God’s Hands” – This is located under the 2nd icon (the clipboard). We created this “In God’s Hands” disposition for prayers so that if you have a prayer that is not “answered,” and you want to take it off the prayer list, you can put it in “God’s Hands.”
5) Answered Prayers List – Located at the 5th icon (flower). We now have a place where you can see all answered prayers. If you need any proof that prayers work, simply go to the 5th icon.
6) Prayer List – When you open up Precarii, you will now see how many prayers are on our “Worldwide Prayer List” and how many prayers are on your “Friends Prayer List.”
We are currently developing the following for Version 1.4:
1) Group Prayer List – You will be able to create groups and pray for the prayers in just those groups. This could be a church group, a family group, or any group you want. You will also be able to post prayers to only group members if they are private and not public.
2) Direct Message – You will be able to send a private message to any of our users. These messages will be sent via Precarii and no private information will be shared.
3) Multiple Logins – For those of you who post as non-profits, churches, or have children that use your phone, next month, you will be able to change your login within the app. This will make it easier to pray.
Original Prayer: For Ann Weiss – Lord, soothe her in this time of fear and confusion.
Total Prayers Received: 327
- Ann suffered a traumatic double brain aneurism late last year.
- Multiple prayers were posted on Precarii from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Miraculously, Ann started to recuperate WAY beyond what the doctor thought was possible.
- This Sunday, someone that looked a lot like Ann was playing the piano in church.
I asked someone sitting near us, “Is that Ann Weiss playing the piano?” The person said, “It can’t be.” I couldn’t quite tell because she was much thinner than I remember Ann being.
After mass, I approached the woman and said, “Ann Weiss?” She said, “Yes, by the gift of God I’m here! My doctor told me that there is not a medical reason he can give me as to why I am alive.”
Then, she looked at my daughter and said, “Prayers work… keep praying!”
– Story submitted by Philip Tirone.
Please comment below with any answered prayer that you would like to submit.
Download Precarii Here:
2000 years ago… a boy was born.
He healed many without medicine, and didn’t charge for His services.
He never wrote a book, yet all the libraries of the world could not hold the books that have been written about Him.
He never wrote a song, yet He has furnished the theme for more songs than all other songwriters combined.
He never founded a college, but all the schools ever created haven’t educated as many students as He has.
He never practiced psychiatry, and yet He has healed more broken hearts than all doctors far and near.
Names of great scientists, philosophers, and theologians have come and gone; but His name abounds more and more.
Herod the Great could not destroy Him, and the grave could not hold Him.
HE is your Lord. HE is Jesus Christ.