Answered Prayer #103 – Brain Aneurism
Original Prayer: For Ann Weiss – Lord, soothe her in this time of fear and confusion.
Total Prayers Received: 327
- Ann suffered a traumatic double brain aneurism late last year.
- Multiple prayers were posted on Precarii from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Miraculously, Ann started to recuperate WAY beyond what the doctor thought was possible.
- This Sunday, someone that looked a lot like Ann was playing the piano in church.
I asked someone sitting near us, “Is that Ann Weiss playing the piano?” The person said, “It can’t be.” I couldn’t quite tell because she was much thinner than I remember Ann being.
After mass, I approached the woman and said, “Ann Weiss?” She said, “Yes, by the gift of God I’m here! My doctor told me that there is not a medical reason he can give me as to why I am alive.”
Then, she looked at my daughter and said, “Prayers work… keep praying!”
– Story submitted by Philip Tirone.
Please comment below with any answered prayer that you would like to submit.
Download Precarii Here:
The power of prayer is so real that I’m so blessed to have that direct line of contact with our Lord and savior Jesus. I’m so happy to hear that your daughter is doing well I will continue to pray for her
I witnessed this miracle
I witnessed this miracle. We all thought it was over for her.
This answered prayer gives me confirmation that our God truly does answer prayers of the righteous. I’m praying and trusting God for the same. Thank you!