Answered Prayer #103 – Brain Aneurism
Original Prayer: For Ann Weiss – Lord, soothe her in this time of fear and confusion.
Total Prayers Received: 327
- Ann suffered a traumatic double brain aneurism late last year.
- Multiple prayers were posted on Precarii from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Miraculously, Ann started to recuperate WAY beyond what the doctor thought was possible.
- This Sunday, someone that looked a lot like Ann was playing the piano in church.
I asked someone sitting near us, “Is that Ann Weiss playing the piano?” The person said, “It can’t be.” I couldn’t quite tell because she was much thinner than I remember Ann being.
After mass, I approached the woman and said, “Ann Weiss?” She said, “Yes, by the gift of God I’m here! My doctor told me that there is not a medical reason he can give me as to why I am alive.”
Then, she looked at my daughter and said, “Prayers work… keep praying!”
– Story submitted by Philip Tirone.
Please comment below with any answered prayer that you would like to submit.
Download Precarii Here: