Precarii Prayer Request: Please pray for Jack
Prayers Received: 903
- Last year, Dr. Jack Evans became sick, deteriorated fast, then fell and broke his hip. That is when three prayers were posted on Precarii, and 930 prayers were sent in honor of Jack.
- The doctors said after the hip surgery in December 2015, Jack Evans wouldn’t walk again.
- This weekend, he felt inspired to stand up. Immediately they gave him a walker and he proceeded to walk down a 40-yard hallway, and back!
In Rosie’s (his wife’s) own words: “A true miracle!”
Download Precarii Here:
Precarii Prayer Request: Praying for Work Over the Holidays, Blessings for His Fiancee
Prayers Received: 415
Details: On January 19th, Jose posted this Answered Prayer: “New Work, Home, and Money to Finish Law School.”
Here are the details:
- For months, Jose and his fiancee Elizabeth were separated by thousands of miles. In late December, they were together for the first time and started to focus on praying together and believing that their prayers were going to be answered.
- Three weeks later, Jose was hired by two bankruptcy attorneys, both of which will provide him with about $5,000 per month of income ($10,000 total).
- The next week, a past client called him and offered to invest in Jose by paying for law school education. When Jose becomes an attorney, the past client will be paid back accordingly.
- A week later, the same client mentioned how he was looking for “Short Sales” to buy in San Diego. Since Jose knows many real estate agents and lives in San Diego, he called a few agents to help his new partner out. The first short sale that was identified was in the neighborhood that Jose and his fiancee Elizabeth wanted to buy in. Jose shared it with the Investor, and the investor agreed to buy it, let Jose and Elizabeth live in it, and give them the right to buy the property from him within 24-months at a price that is currently below market value.
In Jose’s own words: “I don’t know why I even doubted, all I needed to do was trust in God. Amazing!”
In Elizabeth’s own words: “When we focus on God’s love and generosity, it’s so much easier to receive God’s graces.”
Download Precarii Here:
Precarii Prayer Request: Baby Cole – 4 year Old Getting Brain Surgery
Prayers Received: 1,169
Details: In December, we had four prayers posted for Baby Cole.
- His parents found a brain tumor the size of a large baseball on the left side of his brain. The doctor said that they must operate immediately and that the surgery could affect his personality / speech / motor skills (walking ability). The MRI and angiogram indicated that half the tumor would be unreachable by surgery.
- On December 30th, Cole had a six-hour surgery that resulted in 23 staples in his head.
- The surgery went well and just as the MRI and angiogram showed, there was part of the tumor that they couldn’t get because it was behind his cerebral artery. They performed another MRI to see how much was left (expecting to be 50% of the tumor).
- Upon getting the results the doctors were shocked! Dr. Hudgins said, “It looks much better than I thought was possible!” There wasn’t 50% of the tumor left… now there is only 10% left. PLUS, there was no evidence of any tumor behind the artery (as the MRI and angiogram had indicated).
- Currently, Cole is home and doing great. He is now walking as good as before the surgery, which is another blessing and miracle that his motor skills were not impacted.
- Please continue to keep Cole in your prayers, as a second surgery is likely needed to remove the rest of the tumor.
In Michelle’s own words: “God has given us peace and I am truly thankful for your prayers. We have heard of people all over the country praying for Cole. Most of which we don’t even know. This has been so humbling. God listened.”
What are you concerned about? Let us pray for you.
Download Precarii Here:
Thank you for your Prayers, a miracle happened!
As you can see below, we have been praying for Lucas Luhers (a 14-month-year-old boy from Phoenix) who had cancer in 4% of his blood.
When I met his mother, she said, “the doctors tell me, it’s only a matter of time.”
I just saw her this morning and asked her, “How’s Lucas, he’s feeling better right?”
She said, “Yes! The test showed that the cancer was in 4% of his bloodstream. The next test showed that it was in 16% of his bloodstream. Then, somehow it dropped back to 4%.”
She continued, “What’s even more amazing is that the latest test showed that his bloodstream has 0% cancer! 0%!!!”
Thank you for your 216 prayers. Let’s continue to pray for a 100% miraculous healing! Please check the comments area of this prayer for continued updates.
The Precarii Team